Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Video Kills the Radio Star

Have you seen the big screen super LCD television screen that they have put up on Shahra-e-Faisal right in front of the Regent Plaza? Man it's bright! I would love to tell you what it was showing but I can't. I saw it last night only for a millisecond but then I had to look away because the brightness burnt my retinas, rendering me completely blind for the next few seconds. I am going to take a better look at it tonight, as I am going to be prepared wearing my extra-dark sunglasses.

The thing that I find extremely funny is that there is a strict ban being especially enforced on Shahra-e-Faisal, where cops give you a ticket for talking on your cell phones while driving your car. But apparently watching big screen television while driving poses no real threat and its a-okay.

I think the RJs have finally found their match.

No comments: